Community is looking for a new member to join our creative family.
In this role, the Senior Designer will develop, design and oversee the implementation of creative concepts across multiple disciplines. You are a curious and creative brand-thinking creative who brings creativity and strategic thinking to everything you do, who understands that brand expression and experiences transcend across all touch points. You’re a problem solver, a collaborator, a clear and driven communicator who knows that language is a powerful component to visual expression, and uses both those tools to effectively communicate ideas to an audience. You thrive on zeroing in on exactly what the problem is and you are equally enthusiastic about arriving at a well thought out, compelling solution.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partner with other creative team members to develop concepts while balancing strategic development with client business objectives.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Outstanding aesthetic sensibilities and solid understanding of storytelling, layout, typography and design principles.
- Establish directions and design solutions; ensuring the implementation of directions from concept through production.
- Ensure all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc. seen by prospective and existing clients are error-free, of the highest quality and always relevant to the client or agency ask.
- Design across a variety of project types including digital, traditional, advertising, and interactive design with an strong emphasis on branding and identity design.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understands and can effectively communicate and implement creative concepts, the client’s creative and our business philosophy across all touch points.
- Presents to and communicates effectively with internal teams
- Partners effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address all relevant client and agency requirements.
- Responsible for project management and design from initial concept through completion.
- Build and maintain relationships with the account team, clients, partner agencies, photographers, production companies and other vendors.
- Adapt to changes in format, design and advertising strategies.
- Ability to think and respond quickly while maintaining attention to detail.
- Must have thorough understanding of and be well versed in technical and production.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Maintain and evolve our brand culture.
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Please include your PDF portfolio and/or link to your website with your application.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|