Community is looking for a new member to join our creative family.
Community is seeking a talented Production Artist with an eye for design to join our creative team and be a part of our growth.
As our Production Artist, you will prepare artwork as well as art approvals for our diverse range of clientele. The Production Artist works collaboratively with the creative team to help finalize design, creative layout, and prepare all print and digital files for delivery.
Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for revisions to files based on input from the creative teams
- Adhere to brand standards, using approved fonts, logos and protocols defined
in clients’ brand guidelines
- Establish print production and vendor specification guidelines
- Create and prepare electronic design files used for pre-press and production activities
- Work closely with art directors and creative directors to prepare layouts for print collateral, advertising, tradeshow materials & kiosks, packaging, presentations, microsites, email communications, banner ads, and mobile applications
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of files prepared for pre-press and release; assure adherence to agency guidelines and industry standards for print and digital mediums
- Make copy and art revisions to layouts
- Image compositing, colour correction and retouching
- Maintain master art collections and update the online studio brand resource for client brands
- Organize, monitor, and maintain files on servers; perform FTP transfers, archive
and share files with printer and programming vendors
- Prepare presentation materials, including folding comps and mounted boards
- Advanced skills in Adobe CS: Photoshop, InDesign as well as Illustrator
- Strong image editing skills
- Deep understanding of typography and layout
The ideal candidate is passionate about design and eager to work in a collaborative environment.
If this person sounds like you, get in touch with us, we’d love to meet you.
Please include your PDF portfolio and/or link to your website with your application.
|Salary||Depends on Experience|